R is a statistical computing language. It is at the same time glorious and frustrating. These pages will serve as a library of useful R scripts and tricks that I have created or come across. If you’re new to R, start here.
- Modeling logistic growth in R
- Logistic regression in R
- Modeling completely separated data in R
- Randomization/Permutation Tests in R
- Primer on Generalized Linear Mixed Models in R
- Wide to long format in R
- Simulating data in R – a quick reference
Statistics is a tool. Here are some useful resources for honing your craft.